In condensed matter physics, doping refers to the deliberate introduction of impurities into an extremely pure crystal. For example, a crystal of pure silicon might be doped with boron atoms that change the material's electrical properties, making it a more effective semiconductor.
- 1920 x 1080 px, Video (33.5 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Yura Miron's Recent Collectors
|Cutting through rigidity||1 of 1||Ξ0.85 ($322.41)|
|The future of humans is endlessly bright||2 of 30||Ξ0.0777 ($31.85)|
|Large Hadron Collider||2 of 30||Ξ0.04 ($16.12)|
|Calophylla||3 of 20||Ξ0.035 ($14.25)|
|Art for Everyone||17 of 1000||Ξ0.035 ($14.22)|
|Art for Everyone||16 of 1000||Ξ0.035 ($13.84)|