Some chemical reactions proceed much more quickly in the presence of a particular molecule than they do when that molecule is absent. The molecule, called a "catalyst," is said to catalyze the reaction.
- 1280 x 720 px, GIF (40.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Yura Miron's Recent Collectors
|2C-B||4 of 30||Ξ0.05 ($6.82)|
|Floating Island||3 of 10||Ξ0.2 ($45.12)|
|Catalyst||2 of 10||Ξ0.25 ($53.37)|
|Catalyst||1 of 10||Undisclosed|
|2C-G-4||2 of 24||Undisclosed|
|Vepris||2 of 30||Undisclosed|