Some chemical reactions proceed much more quickly in the presence of a particular molecule than they do when that molecule is absent. The molecule, called a "catalyst," is said to catalyze the reaction.
- 1280 x 720 px, GIF (40.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Yura Miron's Recent Collectors
|Bubble||6 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Electric Charge||1 of 10||Undisclosed|
|The imagination is everything||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Dionaea||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Semi-Conducting Graphite-Gel||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Collective dreams||1 of 1||Undisclosed|