This is how I imagine my depression creeping up. I tried to visualise how living with ill mental health feels like, the perpetual sense of doom and this inner demon always looming and waiting to resurface.
- 4500 x 4500 px, JPEG (10.0 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Norma Xelda Jara
I was in that depressive ocean that is never better described and created. It is a unique experience that is difficult to communicate and you have done it overwhelmingly. Luckily I was able to leave thanks to psychiatry and that is a healing choice to stop being in the center of our own dramatic scene and become spectators. Excellent descriptive creation that drowns.