Second artwork in the "Beauty and Corruption" series based on Junji Ito's Tomie. Tomie like a siren calls to men (and women) enticing and manipulating them with her beauty and then driving them insane with obsession.
All artworks under this series are of/from original paintings by Voke.
- 2733 x 2927 px, PNG (5.4 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Voke's Recent Collectors
|The Paper Woman||1 of 3||Ξ0.07 ($16.85)|
|Don't Touch Me!||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|A Taste of Contentment 02 (Primary Colours Emphasis)||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Revealed||3 of 25||Ξ0.09 ($21.40)|
|Imbuing Nostalgia||1 of 2||Ξ0.11 ($24.76)|
|Diaphanous Indifference||2 of 3||Ξ0.15 ($35.34)|