Based on Generation "П"/P is the third novel by Russian author Victor Pelevin. Published in 1999, it tells the story of Babylen Tatarsky, a Moscow 'creative' and advertising copywriter. The story deals with themes of post-Soviet Russia, consumerism, recreational drug use, and Mesopotamian mythology.
- 5120 x 2880 px, JPEG (17.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Maxim Mitenkov's Recent Collectors
|Yoga||1 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Good Day to Die||1 of 12||Ξ0.065 ($8.08)|
|Ghost Castle||1 of 12||Ξ0.06 ($7.45)|
|Rough Draft||1 of 10||Ξ0.08 ($10.37)|
|Night Wind||1 of 10||Ξ0.05 ($6.67)|
|Valley Of Thinkers||1 of 10||Ξ0.05 ($6.67)|