Eye of the Sky
From deep beneath the surface of the earth, one looks straight up to see blue sky through the eye-shaped opening. Light plays on the rough rock carved by eons of seasonal rainstorms in the normally dry and arid desert terrain.
- 5760 x 3840 px, JPEG (2.8 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.