Inspired by a fish I saw during a snorkeling trip in Belize back in the 1990s, I created this fish with a sort of landing gear. Originally painted with graphite pencil and watercolor on reverse side of glass. Slightly altered digitally to make it a unique version for MakersPlace.
- 784 x 1024 px, JPEG (601.1 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Reinhard Schmid's Recent Collectors
|The Empress||1 of 22||Undisclosed|
|Sunshine||8 of 77||Undisclosed|
|The Tower||1 of 16||Ξ0.16 ($25.68)|
|Benign UFO||1 of 7||Undisclosed|
|Dotted Journey||1 of 7||Ξ0.15 ($24.77)|
|Big Goldfish||1 of 1||Undisclosed|