#Quote 17, No illusion. You are unique and so is your love to share.
© Nicolás Leas-Celyn MMXIX
- 2394 x 2524 px, JPEG (4.6 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
This reminds me of some people I meet whose inner light shines so strong that it mesmerizes. And when you get to know them - it is like travelling through layers .. each more intriguing than the next that keeps pulling you in ..sometimes the layers shift and you see the next .. I dont think I can explain this in writing so I shall stop here :)..
I like how this reminds me of ripples in water and the effect we have on everything around us. I see also, an implication of being frozen. The colour scheme is right up my alley and the scattered symbols, like the puzzle of relationships. ❤️
Nicholas Leslie's Recent Collectors
|Arcs - Triptych||1 of 9||Ξ0.08 ($11.59)|
|Hold my Hand||1 of 1||Ξ0.4 ($59.95)|
|Loves Me Not Loves Me||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|tha tìm dol gu tàmh||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Keying||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Keying||1 of 5||Undisclosed|