The River and the city in the Red Desert
At the mouth of the great river, the city Citabria, sculpted in the red rock, is found, a large network of tunnels are home to the Cibaritas. The crystal temple is the pilgrimage center of this culture.
- 2100 x 2100 px, JPEG (3.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Monfa Cabrera's Recent Collectors
|The River and the city in the Red Desert||1 of 10||Ξ0.0805 ($12.10)|
|More by Monfa Cabrera|
|Dawn In Solitude||3 of 5||Ξ0.55 ($80.31)|
|Dawn In Solitude||2 of 5||Ξ0.09 ($12.97)|
|Almost Nothing||4 of 10||$17.80|
|Moving Forward||5 of 5||Ξ0.14 ($20.86)|
|Potted house with plants||1 of 10||$22.27|