Anticitera is a Greek island located south of the Peloponnese and northwest of Crete. It has become especially known for being there between 1900 and 1901, the so-called Anticitera mechanism, the oldest known mechanical computer system, dated between the years 100 and 200 BC. C.
- 1328 x 1942 px, JPEG (675.6 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Mar E's Recent Collectors
|The third eye of Lucy||2 of 3||Ξ0.15 ($21.68)|
|Mobile home||3 of 3||Ξ0.23 ($33.29)|
|After live||1 of 3||Ξ0.18 ($26.59)|
|S||1 of 1||Ξ0.33 ($47.88)|
|Mobile home||2 of 3||$35.00|
|Time||1 of 3||$35.00|