Camel Herder at Pushkar, India
Pushkar Camel Fair happens every year during November month. It is a 10 day long livestock trading. It is one of India's largest camel, horse and cattle fairs. This photography is taken during sunset at pushkar. Camel Herder is going back to his home after a day long livestock trading.
- 6123 x 4082 px, JPEG (8.6 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.