The Fiat 126 is a rear-engined city car, introduced in October 1972. In Poland, the car became a cultural icon and earned the nickname Maluch, meaning "The Little One".
- 6000 x 3000 px, JPEG (4.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland
For the love of all the creatures in the ocean and upon the land ~ Your surreal image is so arresting and AMAZING. ♥︎♥︎⚖️♥︎♥︎
Greg Fiut's Recent Collectors
|Maluch||5 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Maluch||5 of 10||Ξ0.11 ($14.01)|
|Maluch||4 of 10||Ξ0.11 ($15.74)|
|Maluch||3 of 10||Ξ0.33 ($48.18)|
|Maluch||2 of 10||Ξ0.1 ($14.60)|
|Maluch||1 of 10||Ξ0.22 ($38.59)|