A love loss. A job gone. A child lost. A tumor found. No more money. It’s all too much sometimes. Restless. Helpless. Stressed. Stress is stress.
- 4096 x 4096 px, JPEG (5.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Norma Xelda Jara
Sometimes life presents us with very painful and difficult tests. Change is always in ourselves even if it makes us angry or seems unfair. The climbing is exhausting to us but then it is better to stop as long as necessary and not resist, let the negative emotions and feelings invade and flow. There is always a maximum point and then it begins to mitigate, just there we can start moving forward step by step, slowly. They are critical moments where we are strengthened but we already know the maximum limit of our fragility.
Brice Duncan's Recent Collectors
|Weathered||1 of 1||$37.62|
|John 8:32 - Reflection||1 of 1||Ξ0.1 ($16.11)|
|The Visionary||1 of 1||Ξ0.1 ($16.40)|
|Fondness||1 of 1||Ξ0.12 ($20.05)|
|Spectacular||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($33.82)|
|Inner strength||1 of 1||Ξ0.1 ($16.53)|