Seeds and Sprouts:
I gently blow: Dandelion Parachutes:
I remember to make a wish. I hope it will come true. ~Ally.
- 975 x 975 px, JPEG (146.9 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
This made me smile. I still cant resist Dandelions and making wishes but I think its mostly because I can give them wings to fly for a little while . 🥰🥰
Norma Xelda Jara
In Argentina to the seeds of the wild flower Dandelion we say "bakers" I don't know why. Just last week I taught my 6-year-old grandson Vito to blow them and disperse with the wind, explaining that the seeds were distributed and more yellow flowers would grow in the park. I told him it was magic and now where he sees them on his way he blows them. Thank you for such a beautiful picture. Beautiful.
Alison Lee Cousland's Recent Collectors
|Camellia Study. No 4.||1 of 12||Ξ0.39 ($57.96)|
|Tangles||2 of 5||$30.00|
|Spring Equinox.||1 of 12||Undisclosed|
|Tangles||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||1 of 5||Undisclosed|