Camellia Study. No 1.
And the day came:
When the risk to remain tight in a bud:
Was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
~ Anaïs Nin.
Fears that had held her tight:
Transparent in the light.
She knew the time:
Drawing still in process.
- 1000 x 1000 px, JPEG (744.1 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland's Recent Collectors
|Camellia Study. No 4.||1 of 12||Ξ0.39 ($57.96)|
|Tangles||2 of 5||$30.00|
|Spring Equinox.||1 of 12||Undisclosed|
|Tangles||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||1 of 5||Undisclosed|