As light as a Feather.
She wanted to be:
As light as the lightest feather.
As she plodded along in her gumboots:
Through the mud and sloshy mires of the bush track.
She wanted to be there: Receive the beauty. And as she felt:
A drop of rain on the tip of her nose:
She could simply be:
- 2000 x 2000 px, JPEG (2.4 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland's Recent Collectors
|Camellia Study. No 4.||1 of 12||Ξ0.39 ($57.96)|
|Tangles||2 of 5||$30.00|
|Spring Equinox.||1 of 12||Undisclosed|
|Tangles||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Fragile Balance||1 of 5||Undisclosed|