Take a rest in History
The walkway corridor in Vatican City is filled with historical marks on those giant pillars. I waited for a while while a girl was tired from walking and took a break by sitting down at one of the pillars.
Monochrome Photography Awards 2018, Honorable Mention in Professional/Architecture
- 7360 x 4912 px, JPEG (23.5 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.