9-stick versions of the knots 9_35, 9_39, 9_43, 9_45, and 9_48. This is the minimum number of sticks needed to make each of these knots. Discovered in my paper "New stick number bounds from random sampling of confined polygons", written with Thomas D. Eddy.
- 960 x 700 px, GIF (6.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.