A massive piece of geometry
Designed by math and interpreted by humans, this structure is a self-similar subset of Euclidean space whose fractal dimension strictly exceeds its topological dimension.
- 1850 x 4972 px, Bitmap (26.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.