The Secret Trees of 4am.
In the beginning we clambered away from the sea on fog legs, accompanied by the occasional sounds of wings and water, a pair of marbled murrelets, then a tribe.
- 1280 x 1280 px, QuickTime (33.0 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Beautiful work. There's something about that's soothing. Could be the fantastic choice of colors and blending or the gentle rise and fall. Maybe both
It's all in harmony, the color, movement, reflections ... It makes me feel loneliness and restlessness, the feeling that something will happen soon.
Norma Xelda Jara
Incredible composition that has such an intense expressive depth. As always you have the chance to surprise us. A beautiful job
I really love the color pallet you are working with for this series. The red is so bold against the textured grey's and blacks. The pattern and movements are quite engaging and hypnotic. Feels like witnessing something important. Great job!
Ruth Allen's Recent Collectors
|Hey, 19||1 of 1||$100.00|
|Hey, 19 (Decentraland Edition)||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Yellow Cloud Years||1 of 5||Ξ0.11 ($14.97)|
|Because Lady Macbeth Asks You, var4||3 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Because Lady Macbeth Asks You, var4||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Because Lady Macbeth Asks You, var4||1 of 5||Undisclosed|