In a world since brought to rubble, semi-sentient mech units wander the ruins of once super cities.
The events and circumstances to what delivered this fate is still unclear, metallic oil slicks left from the machines seem to be collected by smaller 'worker' type bots for unknown use.
- 3840 x 2160 px, PNG (38.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Kristoffer Hyde's Recent Collectors
|Power of the Pyramids||1 of 1||$125.00|
|Relena_2.0||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Relena_2.0||2 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Relena_2.0||3 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Modular Man||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|CellBlock 3b1C||2 of 10||Ξ0.65 ($149.23)|