I created this effect by taking a photograph with a shutter speed of 0.5 seconds while spinning the camera in tiny circles. I feel that this gave a Monet effect on the flowers I was photographing. It's nice to experiment with these motion images from time to time. Enjoy.
- 5304 x 3600 px, JPEG (18.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.