Inspired by a fish I saw during a snorkeling trip in Belize back in the 1990s, I created this fish with a sort of landing gear. Originally painted with graphite pencil and watercolor on reverse side of glass. Slightly altered digitally to make it a unique version for MakersPlace.
- 784 x 1024 px, JPEG (601.1 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Reinhard Schmid's Recent Collectors
|Epiphany||5 of 7||Undisclosed|
|Mad. Butterfly||1 of 7||Ξ0.3 ($72.64)|
|Book Of Revelation||1 of 1||Ξ7.5 ($1,453.87)|
|Epiphany||4 of 7||Undisclosed|
|BagMan||1 of 1||Ξ1.25 ($229.63)|
|Great Whore of Babylon||1 of 1||Ξ2 ($361.48)|