I love minimalism and geometric patterns, so capturing this iconic water tower was a given when I visited Örebro (Sweden). This tight composition doesn't really show how the structure is used, which gives more focus on the beauty of the pattern and the raw concrete.
- 8223 x 5482 px, JPEG (18.4 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.