Part of my series about of Ukiyo-E. The heron has a special elegance that I always loved.
- 2159 x 3000 px, JPEG (7.4 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Oh my heart! I just spent a day on the lake with heron and egret flying all around. It was magic. Your work is a gorgeous reminder. What lovely cranes!! ❤️
|#6||Created||31 days ago||View|
|#5||Acquired for Ξ0.60000 ($248.05)||31 days ago||View|
|#4||Acquired for Ξ0.50000 ($187.63)||35 days ago||View|
|#3||Acquired for $112.18||38 days ago||View|
|#2||Acquired for $65.00||83 days ago||View|
|#1||Acquired for Ξ0.15000 ($60.65)||87 days ago||View|
Nicolas Castell's Recent Collectors
|Kyoto at night||1 of 5||$350.00|
|Ukiyo-e tale: The magic pen||3 of 20||Ξ0.7 ($289.39)|
|Bringer of the Black Sky||2 of 10||Ξ0.7 ($289.39)|
|Heron||5 of 10||Ξ0.6 ($248.05)|
|Ukiyo-e tale: The creative circle||4 of 20||Ξ0.6 ($225.15)|
|Ukiyo-e tale: The legend||4 of 20||Ξ0.6 ($221.08)|