Peripheral Loss, vision is a miracle for everyone except not for some. I have also considered braille art but never been able to afford the printer. And only five percent can read this. It is still a ambition of mine.
Exclusive to Makers Place.
© Nicolás Leas-Celyn MMXIX
- 2394 x 2524 px, JPEG (1.0 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
This reminds of a cameras focus ..you know the ones which need to be adjusted on one hand and is reminiscent of a larger concept of vision .. sometimes the vision has boundaries and is incapable of seeing outside the box. 👏👏👏👏
Ruben Juriën Cress
Love the simplicity, yet striking image that you've created Nicholas. I've never heard of Braille Art, thank you for sharing, it sounds interesting indeed.
Nicholas Leslie's Recent Collectors
|Whale of Fortune||4 of 5||Ξ0.2 ($28.13)|
|Mentes Creativas||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Pax||1 of 9||$13.41|
|Windows Of Time||2 of 3||Ξ0.2 ($26.51)|
|Windows Of Time||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Arcs - Triptych||1 of 9||Ξ0.08 ($11.59)|