Peace is a concept of societal friendship and harmony in the absence of hostility and violence. In a social sense, peace is commonly used to mean a lack of conflict and freedom from fear of violence between individuals or heterogeneous groups.
- 2400 x 3395 px, JPEG (7.6 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Nicholas Leslie's Recent Collectors
|Dance||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Kerry||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Orbit||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Rain Gives Life The Fragile Balance||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Thorn In The Flesh||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Light The Beacons||1 of 1||Undisclosed|