Phase transition, polar point group is a point group in which there is more than one point that every symmetry operation leaves unmoved. The unmoved points will constitute a line, a plane, or all of space. Metallic Skies, Metallic Memories.
Exclusive to Makers Place.
© Nicolás Leas-Celyn MMXIX
- 7200 x 12240 px, JPEG (48.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Nicholas Leslie's Recent Collectors
|Kerry||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Orbit||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Rain Gives Life The Fragile Balance||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Thorn In The Flesh||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Light The Beacons||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|The owl spirit||1 of 10||Undisclosed|