Gather the Stones of Age
Latitude 84° S Longitude 163° E, We Berithdawe, gather the stones of age to Mount Sirius, fledglings the guidance upon you. Our caverns come to air to breathe life upon centuries In sleep. Mankind become clear we bring peace upon you.
Exclusive to Makers Place.
© Nicolás Leas-Celyn MMXIX
- 1920 x 1080 px, Video (12.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland
Mesmerizing. The shape in the middle reminds me of a shield and the single note of the music and then percussion brings to mind knights in their armor preparing, not for battle but for their inner journey to find the holy grail. ♥︎♥︎⚖️♥︎♥︎
Nicholas Leslie's Recent Collectors
|Dance||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Kerry||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Orbit||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Rain Gives Life The Fragile Balance||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Thorn In The Flesh||1 of 2||Undisclosed|
|Light The Beacons||1 of 1||Undisclosed|