This Artwork Shows Your Mood

2 65 Share
Description:

This is from my "Rainbows Among Us" Collections. The idea behind the collection is to create artworks that combines depression and happiness in one picture. And depending on how you feel right now this artwork can either look very positive or negative for you.

I have done research with around 200 … (read more)

This is from my "Rainbows Among Us" Collections. The idea behind the collection is to create artworks that combines depression and happiness in one picture. And depending on how you feel right now this artwork can either look very positive or negative for you.

I have done research with around 200 people and around 63% said it gave them negative feelings, the other 37% said it looks very positive.


Additional Details:
  • 1000 x 1250 px, PNG (3.3 MB)
  • This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
    What does this mean?

Comments

this is flat out awesome

REPLY
hairofmedusa
2020/12/08

Wow. Very good work ! Congratulations

REPLY