We are faceless when we are writing a message. Only one thing shows our feelings for other people (small colored pixel faces). But our real feelings when is it? Perhaps we are really faceless....
- 8500 x 7034 px, JPEG (13.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Nadiia Forkosh's Recent Collectors
|Broken||1 of 1||Ξ0.38 ($145.13)|
|Relationship||1 of 1||Ξ0.33 ($126.03)|
|Rainy clouds||1 of 1||Ξ0.3 ($118.96)|
|give life||1 of 1||$115.00|
|Sweet home dreams||1 of 1||$120.00|
|Autumn tree||1 of 1||Ξ0.3 ($119.87)|