I'm a full-time illustrator. I have been working in the field of illustration and designing for 11 years.
I illustrated for different publications and books and participated in many exhibitions and was selected in many festivals.
Some of the festivals:
• Selected for the 9th Kharazmi Young Festival, for illustrating the book "Dark but Bright"
• Winner of Pixara International Digital Art Call. Chicago USA. 2021
• Selected for the fourth and fifth Golden Panda cartoon and illustration competition. China.
Selected in the long list of Brightness Award 2020
• Participated in the illustration section of the Beijing International Book Fair; 2017
• Participate in the International Exhibition of Illustration and Painting
In the Echo area. 2018
• Selected in the call: "I Breathe With You"
• An illustrator of Sorush Koodakan Journal and also illustrating for other journals including Hamshahri e Bacheha, Melica Journal, Aftab Journal, Nabat Journal, and Illustration for Chakmak and Pluto Magazine India,
• Illustration of the cover of 12 books, from the collection of "Ghesehaye Shab", Sayegostar Publications,
• Illustration for the books: "Mitavanam emshab inja bekhabam" , "Khert o Perthaye Ghasr e Gomshode" & "Pesari ke ba youzpalang harf mizad", Qalam Shahr Publication,
• Illustration for the book "Adambarfi va Adamahani" Madreseh Publication,
• Illustration of the book "Fereshtei ke zamin ra doust dasht aseman ra na", Manadi Tarbiat Publication,
• Illustration for the cover of the book "Baradar khandeh" SooreMehr Publication.
Ph.D. in Philosophy of Art
Master’s degree in illustration, graphics specialty.