The balance of life - at this point balance is ensuring the future and past are both nurtured with care and love. Sometimes the rush of present overshadows and I forget and then life itself reminds me to gather the love and presence because life is uncertailn and fragile.
- 1717 x 2342 px, JPEG (2.5 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
People and plants interacting in such a gentile way... you have captured a touch of kindness in art. That is not easy to do. Bravo.
Alison Lee Cousland
Such a tender and loving piece Indrani. The flower at the top is held so delicately and the one at the bottom so firmly. An interplay of giving and receiving ~ A flower which will be so short-lived and yet the memory of the giving and what it represented to both giver and receiver, may live in their hearts forever. Absolutely beautiful work. ♥︎♥︎⚖️♥︎♥︎
Ruben Juriën Cress
"She inhales dirt, and exhales flowers".
Norma Xelda Jara
We are a civilization that forget values or relativize them. Love and family today are discredited and yet it is the only thing that keeps us firm in the face of life's attacks.
Indrani Mitra's Recent Collectors
|Negotiations .. and a cat||1 of 1||Ξ0.5 ($206.42)|
|Piece by Piece||1 of 1||Ξ0.35 ($130.36)|
|Weaves of the soul...||1 of 1||Ξ0.27 ($102.32)|
|Flower's today and tomorrow's promise ..||1 of 1||Ξ0.25 ($98.06)|
|Yes , Little Human ?||1 of 3||Ξ0.25 ($93.94)|
|Quō vādis?||1 of 1||Ξ0.25 ($93.11)|