In reverie they emulate the noble mood
Of giant sphinxes stretched in depths of solitude
Who seem to slumber in a never-ending dream;
Excerpt from : Cats by Charles Baudelaire
- 3000 x 1821 px, JPEG (851.3 KB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Indrani Mitra's Recent Collectors
|Colors?||1 of 1||Ξ0.16 ($38.65)|
|A poem in Red||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|The dewdrop||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|In pieces||1 of 1||Ξ0.15 ($30.65)|
|Come .. my child ...||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($40.53)|
|Choosing a career...||2 of 2||Ξ0.15 ($31.45)|