602.2020 - Involuntary Commitment
Involuntary commitment should be limited to persons who pose a serious risk of physical harm to themselves or others in the near future. Under no circumstances should involuntary commitment be imposed upon someone based upon a risk of harm to property or a risk of non-physical harm.
- 1024 x 1280 px, QuickTime (40.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.