(2020) Glitch: “The Assumption of the Virgin” (1670) by Bartolome Esteban Murillo
“The Immaculate Mother of God, the ever Virgin Mary, having completed the course of her earthly life, was assumed body and soul into heavenly glory [Pius XII, Munificentissimus Deus 44].”
- 4226 x 5676 px, JPEG (10.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Micheal Sapp's Recent Collectors
|338. (2020) Glitched: “Portrait of a Girl” (1909) by Alexyj von Jawlensky||1 of 1||Ξ0.2345 ($90.92)|
|(2020) Portrait of a Woman With an Old Face, Maybe Gaia, Personification of the Earth||1 of 1||Ξ0.31245 ($59.94)|
|(2020) Portrait of a Lady and a Cat, Pussy Dreams||1 of 1||Ξ0.31245 ($59.94)|
|(2020) Chant of the Pregnant Goddess||1 of 1||Ξ0.31245 ($59.94)|
|Am I The Only Sane One?||1 of 6||Ξ0.09 ($11.45)|