The background for this piece is a lumberyard, reminiscent of the trees from whence it came, as the figures in the front seem to be caught in a physical struggle. This is about the current state of the planet, about our survival as a species.
- 1800 x 1267 px, JPEG (1.1 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Max Osiris's Recent Collectors
|Avoiding Extinction||3 of 5||Ξ0.35 ($47.47)|
|Sand Dollars are Fractal Libraries for Dolphins||5 of 5||Undisclosed|
|No One Has What They Want||2 of 17||$15.00|
|Sand Dollars are Fractal Libraries for Dolphins||5 of 5||$30.00|
|Sand Dollars are Fractal Libraries for Dolphins||4 of 5||Ξ0.323 ($88.58)|
|Veronica's Dream||2 of 10||Undisclosed|