The "Face Turning" series of photographs is a study of motion and its implications in photography. They are photographic pieces where the very production of photography is confused with the realization of trivial and essential movements.
- 3000 x 1278 px, JPEG (1.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.