Hummingbirds, the jewels of the forest
Selasphorus scintilla is one of the smallest hummingbirds in Costa Rica and tropical America. The mountains of Costa Rica are very abundant and constitute one of the attractions of many tourist places.
I photographed this friend in San Gerardo de Dota, a small town located next to Los Quetzales National Park.
- 4942 x 3295 px, JPEG (8.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.