square of shame
Piazza Pretoria in Palermo, better known as Piazza della vergogna, due to the presence of naked statues. A beautiful symbol of this beautiful city of Southern Italy. Know what is close to you, its history will amaze you.
- 4032 x 3024 px, JPEG (5.1 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Salvatore Rapisarda's Recent Collectors
|Dreams||2 of 2||Ξ0.1 ($14.17)|
|Magic||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Magic||1 of 1||Ξ0.05 ($6.42)|
|Dreams||1 of 2||Ξ0.05 ($6.86)|
|unidentified||1 of 1||Ξ0.3 ($43.47)|
|Chicken for dinner||1 of 5||Ξ0.035 ($5.16)|