I've been a Science Fiction fan since the 1960s. Over the years, I have dabbled in SciFi art, but I didn't get serious about it until a few years ago when I was asked to participate in a monthly seminar of readers, writers, scientists, and artists. I soon began to … (read more)
I've been a Science Fiction fan since the 1960s. Over the years, I have dabbled in SciFi art, but I didn't get serious about it until a few years ago when I was asked to participate in a monthly seminar of readers, writers, scientists, and artists. I soon began to create original paintings in acrylic and ended up showing/selling them through both the TusCon SciFi convention and the Univerisity of Arizona's Lunar Lab.
This digital reinterpretation of one of my paintings is a new direction for me, and I'm really excited about the prospects of exploring more interpretive avenues. My intent is to avoid the "computationally insensitive" look of so much digital SciFi art that is currently all the rage. Istead, I'm looking to explore more organic and fanciful imagery, building on the work of some fo my favorite greats like John Berkey.
- 6280 x 4272 px, JPEG (44.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Lawrence Lee's Recent Collectors
|Talavai||1 of 1||Ξ4 ($1,512.42)|
|Sage||1 of 1||Ξ1.5 ($572.70)|
|Wizart||1 of 1||$2,471.54|
|The Keeper of Souls||1 of 1||Ξ1.8 ($710.76)|
|Ayahuasca Walker||1 of 1||Ξ1.8 ($710.76)|
|Shaman Prayer||1 of 1||Ξ1.5 ($526.50)|