I was born and lived a large part of my life in a coastal city with beaches and large cliffs, always by the sea. This piece represents for me the strength, mystery and magic of the sea that was by my side as I grew up.
- 3544 x 2362 px, JPEG (4.0 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Luisa Espiñeira's Recent Collectors
|The anger that still remains||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Omen||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|The anger that still remains||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($36.39)|
|Go into or stay out?||1 of 5||Ξ0.1 ($16.91)|
|Something happens in the Purple world||2 of 5||Ξ0.1407 ($19.83)|
|The farewell||1 of 5||Undisclosed|