Fragility of an idea (2)
Fragility of an idea is a piece that attempts to articulate how it feels to have an idea at the edge of your mind, almost within grasp, almost complete and visible, yet fragile and likely to dissolve into nothing.
* The 10th and final edition will be sold as an auction.
- 1920 x 1080 px, QuickTime (209.8 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.