Preteen Action Pose
More than a few times I have observed my children doing things that leave me slightly baffled. I’m often left wondering why in the world are they doing what they are doing? There must be some hidden depth to it all. However much of the time, such wisdom escapes me.
- 3200 x 3200 px, PNG (2.2 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland
I really love this pre-teen melodramatic action pose Joe. Can sense the gesture ~ What it must feel like. Reminds me of when I used to stand with my back to the bed and just fall back onto the bed.
Norma Xelda Jara
This is Joe, adolescence is such a special stage that sometimes it escapes us or we don't understand it. There is also a later adolescence that is old age and it also escapes us or we do not understand it. They are similar conflicting moments but obviously with an opposite energy, they have all the strength and in old age the force fades slowly and we don't realize what we can no longer do. They have so much energy to do and discover that they also don't know where to focus it. A beautiful closure for these 7 weeks ...
Joe Chiappetta's Recent Collectors
|Glitchy People||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Crypto Paste||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Gamified Art Gadget||1 of 5||Undisclosed|
|The Blind Demon of Crypto Art||2 of 5||Undisclosed|
|Victory of the Spiritual Mind||1 of 3||Undisclosed|
|Rare Digital Art Slot Machine||1 of 1||Ξ0.45 ($101.57)|