Beware the Wall of Tissue Paper Flowers
While on a date with my wife, we were walking through an outdoor art fair, having a pleasant time in Pasadena, California. There is hardly any breeze in this city, so it came as quite a surprise when a strong gust of wind knocked down a very colorful and large … (read more)
While on a date with my wife, we were walking through an outdoor art fair, having a pleasant time in Pasadena, California. There is hardly any breeze in this city, so it came as quite a surprise when a strong gust of wind knocked down a very colorful and large portable wall of tissue paper flowers. On instinct, my wife immediately helped to pick the wall back up, and was truly grateful that the wall did not fall on her or harm her in any way.
I always found this amusing on multiple levels:
1. We’ve lived so long in a non-windy city that I forgot that wind even existed.
2. I don’t think tissue paper flowers can harm anyone.
3. It would have been even funnier if the wall of flowers did fall on her.
4. It is probably wrong of me to think that such a thing could be funny.
5. Since “what goes around comes around,” I wonder what funny thing will happen to me on our next date.
It is remarkable how much hidden depth can be revealed from a gust of wind in a non-windy city.
- 4000 x 4000 px, PNG (13.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Great story, Joe, and well illustrated. It makes a great visual diary. You have to be vewy, vewy, vewy careful around tissue paper. Dangerous things. 😊
Norma Xelda Jara
I love your anecdotes that express values, love, family, couple. They are everyday portraits, simple but that imply so many important values in a world where they tend to devalue them and even ridicule them. In this series of creations for series7showcase you transmit to us every week the full happiness that gives us to build a life in those concepts of life. They fill us with hope and leave a legacy. Thank you.
Haha .. Joe . those levels had me laughing but sometimes those fragile things hurt..if they come at you with enough speed. I am glad both of you were fine ....but that was funny ... considering the facts .. a rare wind and a wall of tissue paper flowers all came together at the perfect time :)
Joe Chiappetta's Recent Collectors
|Rare Digital Art Slot Machine||1 of 1||Ξ0.45 ($101.57)|
|The Art-Arcade Atmosphere on Blockchain||1 of 2||Ξ0.112 ($22.19)|
|How To Become A Relevant Artist||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($26.65)|
|Feed the Fun House Well||18 of 36||Undisclosed|
|Glitchy People||1 of 1||Ξ0.3 ($56.85)|
|Crypto Paste||1 of 1||Ξ0.35 ($63.71)|