The path we follow and our aspirations pressed against time
- 4650 x 3354 px, JPEG (7.9 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
I like this monochrome work by Iliya Iliev. Maybe it's because I'm an architectural geek and love buildings or it could be because I appreciate the beauty in the design of Swiss clocks. Either way, this piece ticks a few of my boxes. With monochrome work, the artist has to use more skills to bring out the beauty from within. Iliya has done this well through the use of light. In life, we always seem to be in a hurry, perhaps, sometimes we should slow down and appreciate the world around us; even in the heart of cities, beauty can be found!
Iliya Iliev's Recent Collectors
|Light Bulb||3 of 100||Ξ0.045 ($8.44)|
|Berlin||1 of 5||Ξ0.135 ($22.32)|
|***||2 of 3||$10.00|
|Time||2 of 50||$8.00|
|Stairway to heaven||4 of 20||$10.00|
|The Light||2 of 50||Ξ0.09 ($12.25)|