The idea behind this building splitting in two is the concept of a blockchain hardfork, the event of a rule change, a change in protocol in a decentralized system. I used this geometry originally as reference for my painting/drawing series "Hardfork".
- 1000 x 1200 px, GIF (44.3 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Peter Gric's Recent Collectors
|Interference Zone||1 of 1||Ξ8 ($2,824.32)|
|Gynoid Monument D01||1 of 1||Ξ5 ($1,759.82)|
|Nucleus-Geometry||1 of 1||Ξ3.333 ($1,176.68)|
|The Priestess and the Guard||1 of 1||Ξ1.75 ($377.30)|
|Sphere||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($237.59)|
|Time Traveller's Loop||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($202.62)|