The Fiat 126 is a rear-engined city car, introduced in October 1972. In Poland, the car became a cultural icon and earned the nickname Maluch, meaning "The Little One".
- 6000 x 3000 px, JPEG (4.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
Alison Lee Cousland
For the love of all the creatures in the ocean and upon the land ~ Your surreal image is so arresting and AMAZING. ♥︎♥︎⚖️♥︎♥︎
|#9||Created||12 days ago||View|
|#8||Acquired for Ξ0.08000 ($15.34)||12 days ago||View|
|#7||Acquired for $40.00||10 days ago||View|
|#6||Acquired for Ξ0.08000 ($14.77)||13 days ago||View|
|Anonymous||#5||Acquired for Ξ0.11000 ($14.01)||144 days ago|
|#4||Acquired for Ξ0.11000 ($15.74)||162 days ago||View|
|#3||Acquired for Ξ0.33000 ($48.18)||166 days ago||View|
|#2||Acquired for Ξ0.10000 ($14.60)||172 days ago||View|
|#1||Acquired for Ξ0.22000 ($38.59)||217 days ago||View|
Greg Fiut's Recent Collectors
|Drekkar||8 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Maluch||7 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Maluch||8 of 10||Ξ0.08 ($15.34)|
|Drekkar||8 of 10||$25.00|
|Maluch||7 of 10||$40.00|
|Drekkar||7 of 10||Ξ0.08 ($14.77)|