The Fiat 126 is a rear-engined city car, introduced in October 1972. In Poland, the car became a cultural icon and earned the nickname Maluch, meaning "The Little One".
- 6000 x 3000 px, JPEG (4.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
This is such a beautiful piece! I love the painterly brush and calm mood and atmosphere you've achieved through your use of colour. Superb work.
Alison Lee Cousland
For the love of all the creatures in the ocean and upon the land ~ Your surreal image is so arresting and AMAZING. ♥︎♥︎⚖️♥︎♥︎
|#10||Created||37 days ago||View|
|#9||Acquired for Ξ0.10000 ($21.92)||37 days ago||View|
|#8||Acquired for Ξ0.08000 ($15.34)||53 days ago||View|
|#7||Acquired for $40.00||51 days ago||View|
|#6||Acquired for Ξ0.08000 ($14.77)||54 days ago||View|
|Anonymous||#5||Acquired for Ξ0.11000 ($14.01)||185 days ago|
|#4||Acquired for Ξ0.11000 ($15.74)||204 days ago||View|
|#3||Acquired for Ξ0.33000 ($48.18)||207 days ago||View|
|#2||Acquired for Ξ0.10000 ($14.60)||213 days ago||View|
|#1||Acquired for Ξ0.22000 ($38.59)||258 days ago||View|
Greg Fiut's Recent Collectors
|shell_o1||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($230.74)|
|Rise||4 of 10||$30.00|
|Ascension||5 of 10||Undisclosed|
|Ascension||6 of 10||Ξ0.1 ($22.80)|
|untitled||1 of 1||Undisclosed|
|Disinfectant||1 of 1||Ξ0.7 ($162.43)|