It’s so nice to recall summer and fruit and some southern country in the middle of winter - for example, Italy!
Have you ever seen how they harvest oranges?
- 4288 x 2848 px, JPEG (8.7 MB)
- This is a signed and limited edition digital creation.
What does this mean?
- You're purchasing the full non-commerical rights to this creation. Learn more.
- All sales are final.
- The creation will be transferred to your digital wallet. If you don't have one, we'll provide one for you.
- You may download the full-sized creation to display or even print for personal use.
I like the use of the many shades of greens here. The eyes, naturally focus on the oranges. Haven't seen how they harvest oranges! Been to Italy a few times. I love being there in the countryside.
Gerdana Neis's Recent Collectors
|Blue Owls in the Singing Forest||1 of 1||Ξ1 ($376.13)|
|Yule Cat||1 of 1||Ξ0.375 ($148.75)|
|Ropewalker||1 of 1||Ξ0.25 ($98.37)|
|Moon Ghost||1 of 1||Ξ0.2 ($78.69)|
|Burning sunset||1 of 1||Ξ0.15 ($59.02)|
|The Regatta||1 of 1||Ξ0.1 ($39.27)|